Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WoW Addons: How I love thee, let me count the gold!

Addons some people love them, some people hate them and avoid them like the plague. But when it comes to making money in WoW, they are an invaluable resource that just can't be ignored.

Obviously everyone has their list of "must have" addons. My list is pretty similar to most. (Note: * Denotes addons that I will go into detail in future posts.)

  • Ackis Recipe List : The ultimate list of recipes and how to obtain them.
  • Altoholic : Now where did I put that? Keep track of your alts, who has what item, how many, etc? You can even share your information with other Altoholic users.
  • Analyst : Tracks all your golds comings and goings. How much did you make with auctions? Quests? How much did you spend on repairs?
  • Auctioneer : * Love it or hate, it still provides lots of features not found in other suites of auctioning addons. 
  • Auctionator :I use this for buying and selling items in any stack size with whatever prices. I really love the buying features that allow you to buy quickly from those annoying ppl that post 150 stacks of 1.
  • BankStack :I love this addon cause it stacks odd lots of items both in your bag as well as your bank, or from one to another. I love organized bags.
  • GatherMate2 & GatherMate2_Data & RecipeProfit for GatherMate :Similar to Gatherer but kept more up to date. Track nodes from mining, herbing, archaeology, fishing, gas clods, you name it.
  • GnomeWorks Tradeskill Frame :A re-do of the trade skill window that tracks items both in bag and in banks or alts.
  • MySales :Keep track of who buys your auctions. Can view by buyer or by item.
  • Postal :Speedy opening of all you mail box items. Really helpful when you need to open 900 items quickly and efficiently.
  • Routes :Create farming routes per node type per area. Rather than randomly flying to and fro.
  • SellJunk :Quickly sell all those grey items that clutter up your bags when questing or farming
  • TradeSkillMaster : * I LOVE LOVE LOVE this suite of addons. I can't say enough about how easy it is to scan, craft, post, and re-post quickly and efficiently. I don't know what I'd do without these addons.

What about you? Are there others that you use, and what do you love about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment