Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The lost art of skinning?

This article is part gripe and part tip.

First of all, I am not much of a farmer even in RL or WoW. I would much rather set up watch lists in Undermine or snipe lists in Auctioneer. But lately there seems to be a huge shortage of LW materials such as Savage Leather and in particular Blackened Dragonscale.

One of my guildies suggested the Stonescale Drakes found in Deepholm. So off I went. I found one spot in particular (54, 85) in Deepholm that I can park my rogue at that is in the middle of 3 flights paths for the Stonescale Drakes. I literally can kill the first 3, and the next wave is coming at me. I stayed there for about 20 minutes while in queue for a daily heroic and I left with 10 stacks of scraps, 5 stacks of leather, 2 stacks of Blackened Dragonscale, and even 1 Pristine Hide.

Anyone else have good spots for certain mats?

No comments:

Post a Comment