Monday, May 2, 2011

What would you do if you hit the cap?

Today's article on Just My Two Copper asked an interesting question. What would you do if you reached the cap?

Some of you that have known me for a while know that I once tried to start a group venture. This venture was a grouping of like minded individuals that wanted to buy and sell items in the AH. We each would "work" a specific market. We would provide each other mats, and then on a weekly basis split out any profits equally. While the venture didn't really take off as much as I would have liked, I did get one or two folks interested. Two are dedicated Auctioneers and several others are dedicated "Farmers" who sell exclusively to us.

All that being said, my first purchase would be Vial of the Sands mounts for myself and my Auctioneers. :-)

What about you? What would you do if you hit cap?

No comments:

Post a Comment